We try to stay busy these days, which isn't hard to do.
Between play dates with friends, Happy Feet (Soccer) at the gym and Story time at the library, our mornings keep us moving.
After the librarian finishes with stories, the kids always get to make a neat craft having to do with something in the books she read. This week it was a raccoon mask.
I promise Miriam was having fun, it's just harder to get her to smile for the camera these days. Poor Eliza would enjoy these outings much more if she wasn't stuck in the stroller. As soon as she learns to walk...
Miriam has recently figured out how to ride her bike and is always asking to go for a ride.
It's crazy to think my little girl is old enough to ride a bike (with training wheels). As she grows and gets older, I am constantly reminded of her increasing independence, which is an exciting, but scary thing.
We also went to the "Preschooler's Playdate" at the Crystal Bridges Musuem. We met up with some friends and Miriam had a blast.
Stan usually comes home for lunch, but today I asked him to meet me at the museum to help with the girls. But I wasn't the only one who needed a little help.
As a young girl, I always pictured my hero (or knight in shining armor) on a white horse wearing an expensive crown on his head.
My imaginings have changed, and in my world, this is what a real Prince looks like:
Myself and my two friends all had young babies as well as our toddlers (one with twins). It was very busy at the museum and a LONG walk to the cars. Thank goodness Stan was there to help with the older girls or it would have been a complete disaster with lost children and short tempers.
Stan is definitely my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment