The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, July 12, 2013

Going Home

I haven't seen my Grandma (my mother's mother) since my wedding day.  We decided to take a detour on the way home and head south to St. George to visit with her.
Still looking great at 92!  We had a great visit and I'm glad the girls got to meet her.

 After our visit we made one more stop at my favorite Utah restaurant, Cafe Rio.


Since we were so close, we decided to go home via Zion National Park.  I had never been.

It was absolutely beautiful.

We stopped and did a short hike with the girls through the canyon.






 The girls had a great time, stopping to look at every rock, bush and lizard along the way.


We were gone for a total of 16 days this time.  It was a great trip but we were definitely road weary and ready to get home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment