The McBrides

The McBrides

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Days

I love summertime.  There is so much fun to be had.  Here's how we have spent some of our everyday summer days:

Good morning, Mom!
Waking up early with the sun (my least favorite part of Summer)

Hanging out with cousins.  Mason and Dallin-future best buds.
Not to mention looking handsome in their matching outfits.


Other best bud Lincon's 1st birthday party.  Dallin wasn't about to let him have all that cake.


Sshhh, he'll never know!!


Lincoln and Dallin hanging out (contained) while the girls are in Karate.

 Shopping with three kids (okay, another of my least favorite parts of Summer). 

Lots of time to play with dolls.  It's so nice to find them like this--they can go on for quite awhile.

 The only way to fare the unbearable heat is to be in the water--even if it's just a little bit.



Okay, maybe we need a bit more water.

We've also been to the neighborhood pool lots, but I don't dare take pictures when I'm solo with the kids.  I can't take my eyes of Dallin for a second.

Splash park and snow cones with friends.  



 Dad always comes up with the best projects--making collages from magazines.

Movie night--popcorn is a favorite for all!


 Blowing bubbles. 




We love Summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment