The McBrides

The McBrides

Friday, July 17, 2015

Swim Ranch

We did our second year at Swim Ranch this past week.  
This year Miriam was in Lane 1 with two teachers and three other girls.  She improved so much during the course of the week.


 



The second day they lined up the girls at the diving board and encouraged them to jump in.  They all chickened out and said no.  

Miriam and I talked later that day.  I tried to calm her fears and offered her a toy as incentive if she would jump the next day.  She asked Heavenly Father in her prayers that night if He could help her be brave and jump off the diving board.
I was so nervous the next day as she walked out to the edge.

And so proud when she took that step!
 She was the first one in her class to make the jump!  

Eliza was in the water babies class with me again so I didn't get any pictures of her in the water.  She did so good!  Tons of improvement from last year.  It was nice to have some one on one time with this sweetie.   



No comments:

Post a Comment