After spending the first part of the week in Lindon, we headed to Orem to spend time with some of the rest of the family. Stan and I stopped at the Provo temple and did a session. It is so nice to be close to so many temples!
We had dinner at Chuck-e-Cheese with Oma, Great-Grandpa, Gina, Allen and cousin, Finn.
I think it met everyone's approval.
The kids loved all the games and activities. Miriam's favorite was playing games to earn tickets. Eliza just liked the ones that you could ride.
The girls loved playing with Finn and they all got along together so well. Eliza was introduced to collecting worms.
Dallin loved all the trucks and cars.
See any family resemblance??
We all loved the yummy meals.
And of course some TV and game time.
One morning we went to the Farmer's Market and then to the Splash Pad. The kids couldn't stop running, they had so much fun!
His dream come true--a bucket of sticks!!!
He really wanted Great-Grandpa's straw.
I'm grateful we don't have these window wells in Arkansas. I can only imagine the trouble Dallin would find.
We had a good time with some extended family, doing what we do best, eating :-)
The kids enjoyed watching a movie in 3D. I think they look pretty cute in their glasses.
Another great week spent with our family in Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment