For Valentine's day morning I made Stan a tasty and sweet breakfast to show him how much I love him.
Both of us were in our p.j.s and not presentable for pictures, so instead we included Miriam, who always looks cute.
Pink pankcakes with berries, whippped topping and strawberry milk. And of course no delectable breakfast is complete without bacon. As Stan would say, "bacon makes everything better."

Hope your day was sweet!
Both of us were in our p.j.s and not presentable for pictures, so instead we included Miriam, who always looks cute.
Pink pankcakes with berries, whippped topping and strawberry milk. And of course no delectable breakfast is complete without bacon. As Stan would say, "bacon makes everything better."
Hope your day was sweet!
How cute ... Miriam looks adorable. I love the I <3 U in the pancakes! You were always so creative, Jenny!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I didn't know you guys kept a blog! I'm definitely going to follow on ours! :)
ReplyDelete