Yesterday, my friend Renee and I decided to take the babies swimming. Anna is 3 months younger, and not quite as chunky as Miriam, so when the swim diaper came on, we had a good laugh.


I can't help it. When you get two babies together and they start interacting, it is just so entertaining, I have to capture it on camera.
First Anna finds Miriam's knee. Must be tasty.

Then she finds the strings on her swimsuit.
Then she finds her toes.

You can see that just because Anna isn't crawling yet, that doesn't keep her from getting to what she wants.

Renee and I are of course hoping that they'll be best of friends. They already seem to enjoy each other now!
I can't help it. When you get two babies together and they start interacting, it is just so entertaining, I have to capture it on camera.
First Anna finds Miriam's knee. Must be tasty.
Then she finds the strings on her swimsuit.
Then she finds her toes.
You can see that just because Anna isn't crawling yet, that doesn't keep her from getting to what she wants.
Renee and I are of course hoping that they'll be best of friends. They already seem to enjoy each other now!
Those are the cutest pictures!! They are such good friends! :)
ReplyDelete