The McBrides

The McBrides

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday and Kitten Fun

Sunday was Stan's 30th Birthday. We had dinner at my sister Jody's house. I made Stan a Pina Colada Cake (so YUMMY!)
He got some clothes, a book and some games. But the present I worked hardest on was his compilation of 30 Memories of Stan.
I think he enjoyed it, even if he figured out my surprise early. It was fun for me to read others memories of him. I can definitely tell he has made a positive impact in many people's lives, and I am so lucky to have him as part of my life.

Jody and Cace got a new kitten Chloe. Stan was happy to snuggle with the kitty since his mean old wife won't let him have a pet. I claim that he can have a pet any time he wants, as long as it can stay outside!
Miriam LOVED playing with Chloe. Most of the time Chloe managed to stay far away from her. But when she did get close, she usually got beat up. Miriam does not know what it means to be gentle. I guess that's a baby thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment