It's official, Miriam is crawling. She has been for a few weeks now.
She is also pulling up to stand on everything she can hold onto, including the plant stand.
I was in another room, cleaning up and came back to find her with her mess. I was so impressed that she managed to pull the stand over, but the plant landed upright. I think the dirt on the floor is from her digging in it.
Because she is pulling up on everything, she is also having lots of accidents and acquiring many bumps and bruises. Notice the bruise on the left of her forehead.
Also notice her first tooth on the bottom. The second is on it's way up.
Ahhh...the fun has begun. I've been thinking how tiring it is chasing her around, keeping her out of trouble. Then my brother decided to remind me that it's not so hard yet. I am watching my 15 month old niece, Lydia, this morning and she walks and moves fast. I'm okay with crawling for now.
She is also pulling up to stand on everything she can hold onto, including the plant stand.
Because she is pulling up on everything, she is also having lots of accidents and acquiring many bumps and bruises. Notice the bruise on the left of her forehead.
Ahhh...the fun has begun. I've been thinking how tiring it is chasing her around, keeping her out of trouble. Then my brother decided to remind me that it's not so hard yet. I am watching my 15 month old niece, Lydia, this morning and she walks and moves fast. I'm okay with crawling for now.
haha, I know what you mean! Spencer is 15 months as well and has been walking since he was 9 months old. Now he's super fast and LOVES to run away from Mom. It's lots of fun, but it's incredibly exhausting. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's been walking since 9 months! Now I can more fully appreciate that, and appreciate that Miriam is NOT walking early, yet... :-)
ReplyDelete