The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Concert

Every year during the first week of June, Wal-Mart hosts it's Shareholder meetings. They also provide free concerts during the week. Usually it has been 3, this year they cut back to 2. I think my favorite was the year they had 3 Doors Down and Will Smith. But this year I was very excited to hear that Tim McGraw was coming.

Now I'm not a huge country fan, although there are a few artists I do enjoy. Tim McGraw is one of them.

So we dropped Miriam off with a friend and headed down to Fayetteville.

The first group of the night was actually the Zac Brown Band.
Going to a concert is not just about the music. It's also an amazing lights show.
I had never heard of them (not surprising because I don't keep up with current music like I used to). But they were actually really good.

Then, Tim McGraw.
It was great to be able to sing along with some of his hits.

For those of you that are fans that didn't get to go, here's a clip of one of his classics.

Isn't music fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment