The McBrides

The McBrides

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family Time

I really loved this vacation because it was low-key.  Oh sure, my kids still threw their fits and Miriam still fought going to sleep, but that would have happened at home anyway.  I'm not sure how relaxing it was for Anna and Sara (who don't have kids of their own yet), but I really enjoyed it.  We weren't pressured to go do and see a lot of things.  Between spending time at the beach and doing things together, we never got bored.






One of the things we really enjoyed doing after the kids went to sleep was playing games.






We did attempt to go to the local Red, White and Blue Festival, but it stormed so they canceled the fireworks and air show. 

We tried to make the best of it anyway and just walked around the Harborwalk.

I love that toothy smile!


Movie/nap time with Aunt Sara.

Mostly we ate at the condo, but we did go to the local Crab Trap restaurant by the ocean to enjoy some fresh seafood.






This was by far one of my favorite vacations.









No comments:

Post a Comment