Ever since my first cruise when I was 23, I wanted to go parasailing. Every time I've been to a beach location, I've wanted to try it but it just didn't work out.
Since this vacation was so low-key, I decided that my "big" thing would be to go parasailing. I was thankful Stan was so supportive.
We headed down to the beautiful harbor.
Stan wasn't interested in going, so Anna and Sara decided to join the fun and go with me.
The driver of the boat was nice enough to give us a little "dip" in the water at the end.
It was nice because they let you up slowly and pull you in slowly so there are no sudden drops or "thrills." Once up in the air it's quiet and peaceful and the 360 degree view is spectacular. I loved it and would totally do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment