The McBrides

The McBrides

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

After a we had such a good time at Bentonville's new outdoor ice rink last year on Christmas Eve, we decided to make it a tradition and went again this year.  

 This time my youngest sister Sara was in town visiting so we took her with us.

 Miriam didn't really care for the ice or the skates and so Stan carried her.

I was determined to have her at least try, so this is what it ended up being...
 Dragging her between Sara and I because she wouldn't put her weight on the skates.  

Oh well, maybe next year she'll be more anxious to try.


 My beautiful sister Sara, we had a good time!





We then took a walk from downtown to the new Museum of American Art that recently opened, Crystal Bridges.  They're not done with the landscaping yet, as you can tell.  
 We were lucky to get to walk through the museum as it is only currently opened to ticketed guests.  We only did a quick walk through since we had Eliza and Miriam with us, but I'll write more about the museum later since we'll be visiting it again later this week.

 Then we came home and I worked away in the kitchen making treats for that evening.

Eliza watched and smiled.

 Sara and Miriam painted their nails.


 Then we headed down to my Dad's house for food and fun.



And there was some yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment