Okay, so I know that I have mentioned in several previous posts some of the challenges of raising a two-year old.
Let me now tell you about the joys of raising a two-year old:
Her rapidly increasing vocabulary = she can tell you what she wants. It's also quite funny to hear some of the every day phrases you use come out of a little child's mouth. Or hear her say things like "Slow down Daddy."
Singing songs. I LOVE hearing my child sing. Nothing is sweeter.
She plays more by herself. She loves building things, especially towers.
She can feed herself with a lot less of a mess, and will also bargain with you to eat healthy foods for snacks. (Stan compares that to negotiating with a terrorist, but it works).
She can help clean up and even bring me things when my hands are full (especially helpful when holding Eliza).
She can sleep in a "big girl" bed (and some day will use the "big girl" potty).
She gives the best hugs and kisses and melts my heart when she says "love you mommy."
Here are some shots of this wonderful two-year old:
Yes, that's a Reader's Digest.
Oh how grateful I am for this sweet girl!
Readers Digest. Classic!
ReplyDelete