One nice thing about the Disney Cruise is that if you want to meet a character, you usually don't have wait very long in line (unlike the parks where you could wait for hours).
You might ask why I wanted pictures with characters when I didn't have my kids with me? First, I wanted to be able to show Miriam who we met. But it really was fun to meet them. They stay "in character" whether you're an adult or child and are very believable and fun.
Here's just a few we met (there were LOTS more we passed up).
We were too busy on the island to stop for pictures, but Sara and Nichelle weren't. I loved the outfits the characters wore on the beach.
Pirate night. Scary people.
Oh wait, that's not a character. That's my sister Sara. She's pretty convincing though.
This was fun because we actually ran into "Jack" on the island earlier that day (when he was not in character). He didn't reveal his character (he could get in a lot of trouble), but he actually knew my sisters from working with them at Disney World, so they shared his secret identity with us.
On top of the amazing characters, they put on incredible shows. We saw absolutely fabulous Broadway style shows in the theater each night. This was a pirate show on the top deck for Pirate night (followed by the fireworks).
Coming up next, the excursions!




No comments:
Post a Comment