After we got off the cruise ship Thursday morning, all of us headed to Universal Studios, along with Anna and Michael.
It was a great day and time of year to go. The weather was perfect, and we hardly waited in any lines (thanks to Sara being an employee and doing some name dropping). I think we rode around 15 rides that day between Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios.
Of course we had to eat at the Three Broomsticks and have some delicious butterbeer.
Once again, the boys were the only ones who wanted to ride the water rides.
And for a very good reason, look how wet they are!!
Oh, I guess Michael has one dry spot.
The Despicable Me attraction. It was a lot of fun.
Friday morning Stan and I wandered around our Disney resort and took a few photos. We were staying at the Pop Century Resort, in the 90s.
Foosball.
Of course we had to make one more stop at Ghirardelli Ice Cream Parlor on our way to the airport.
And another fabulous vacation has come to an end. I'm already looking forward to the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment